Right hand assistant to Founder, Jess, in nearly all business aspects and helping with day-to-day responsibilities. You would be working directly with Jess and our foster kitten guests.
- Care for kittens: feed them, play with them and make sure they’re safe
- Oversee guest experience: show houseguests how to interact with the kittens, supervise playtime to make sure the kittens stay safe, and answer any questions they may have
- Maintain the kitten play areas: change litter boxes and generally clean up after the kittens (they can be messy!)
- Administrative tasks: respond to guest inquiries, answer emails, manage and coordinate booking calendar
- Additional areas of assistance could include:
- Content creation for Kitten BnB’s social media pages (e.g., photos and videos)
- Transport kittens to shelter and vet
Prior experience with cats and kittens is preferred but not required.
– Live near Hoboken, NJ
– Be both an animal person and a people person (you’ll be spending a lot of time with both kitten guests and human guests!)
This role is as a part-time independent contractor starting out at [10-20] hours per week. There will be periodic reviews and the opportunity to grow within the company. It’s important that we find the right person, so we’re willing to work around your needs, desires and schedule.
Please email resumes to email@example.com